It’s the holiday season and it’s time to slay. I mean sleigh. Either one works. And if you have a family member, loved one, coworker, or an acquaintance who is obsessed with true crime, this is the gift guide for you! Or if you like true crime, you should treat yourself. This is the ultimate gift guide for true crime lovers.
- A Year of True Crime Page-A-Day Calendar 2023
- My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Stay Sexy and Don’t Get Murdered Candle
- Be Gay Do Crime LGBTQ Pride Rainbow T-Shirt
- If You Tell: A True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable Bond of Sisterhood
- Sleep Headphones Wireless, Perytong Bluetooth Sports Headband Headphones with Ultra-Thin HD Stereo Speakers
- True Crime Gifts For Women True Crime Home Decor Murder Shows Chill Serial Killer Stuff Throw Pillow, 18×18, Multicolor
- Hunt A Killer Death at The Dive Bar, Immersive Murder Mystery Game
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles – Nintendo Switch
- True Crime Club Flower Sweatshirt
- Cereal Killer Spoon
- Killer Trivia Game – The Best Murder Mystery Party Game
- Keith Morrison Ornament
- The Serial Killer Cookbook: True Crime Trivia and Disturbingly Delicious Last Meals from Death Row’s Most Infamous Killers and Murderers
- True Crime Activity Book for Adults: Over 100 Activities To Learn More About Infamous Serial Killers And Their Horrific Crimes – Trivia, Puzzles, Coloring Pages, Memes & More
- Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition (32 GB) – With a 6.8″ display, wireless charging, and auto-adjusting front light – Without Lockscreen Ads
- Fire TV Stick 4K, brilliant 4K streaming quality, TV and smart home controls, free and live TV
- Introverted But Willing To Discuss Serial Killers True Crime T-Shirt
- Sorry I Can’t I’m Watching True Crime Documentaries – One 11 oz Ceramic Coffee Mug
- True Crime Junkie T-Shirt
- I’ll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman’s Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer
What better conversation starter at the office on Monday morning than facts about serial killers? This daily calendar has different facts about true crime and true crime cases for every day of the year. You can learn something new every day.
And you can’t go wrong with a calendar for Christmas. 2023 is just around the corner.
This is for all the Murderinos out there. True crime lovers will be obsessed with the smell of not being in a cult! I know it’s my favorite. The candle is forest scented to remind you not to go into the forest ever. That’s where you get murdered.
Stay sexy and don’t get murdered.
If you aren’t familiar with Murder Apparel, please go visit their Amazon store. They have so much cool true crime and horror merch. And if anyone wants to buy this shirt for me, let me know!
If you’re looking for a great true crime book, look no further. If You Tell chronicles the abuse that three sisters were subjected to by their mother. But the sisters bonded and went to authorities about their mother’s multiple murders.
The Amazon blurb says it all:
Harrowing and heartrending, If You Tell is a survivor’s story of absolute evil—and the freedom and justice that Nikki, Sami, and Tori risked their lives to fight for. Sisters forever, victims no more, they found a light in the darkness that made them the resilient women they are today—loving, loved, and moving on.Amazon
Sleep Headphones Wireless, Perytong Bluetooth Sports Headband Headphones with Ultra-Thin HD Stereo Speakers
These headphones are perfect for falling asleep while listening to your favorite true crime podcast. I have three of these and only have good things to say. They’re great for not disturbing your partner and they are comfortable. As a bonus, they double as a sleep mask.
If you like to listen to shows or podcasts at night, you need these headphones.
True Crime Gifts For Women True Crime Home Decor Murder Shows Chill Serial Killer Stuff Throw Pillow, 18×18, Multicolor
If I don’t have this on my couch after Christmas, my boyfriend will be in trouble. Just imagine laying your head on this and turning on Dateline on a Friday night. Ahhhh, so relaxing.
We’ve all probably heard of Hunt A Killer by now. But if you like mystery and crime, you will love unravelling the clues in each box. And if you don’t want to subscribe monthly, you can buy the boxes individually on Amazon. Win, win.
I can’t recommend the Ace Attorney series enough for people who enjoy solving mysteries. I’ve played them all more than once and they just get better every time.
You play the role of a defense attorney who has to investigate crime scenes and cross-examine witnesses to prove your client’s innocence. It’s so fun.
For the feminine true crime lover, we have this adorable sweatshirt. Isn’t it so cute? I want to be in the True Crime Club immediately.
Who wouldn’t laugh at this? I mean I truly am a real cereal killer. This would be perfect for breakfast every day.
When you’re done with Hunt a Killer, you can play The Killer Trivia Game at your next game night.
From the description:
Great trivia card game centering around murders, serial killers, famous celebrity scandals and deaths, and lots of strange and crazy questions about strange death and murder through history!Amazon
I mean, come on. It’s Keith Morrison, the sex symbol of the true crime world. Any fan of Dateline would love to have this on their tree this year.
The Serial Killer Cookbook: True Crime Trivia and Disturbingly Delicious Last Meals from Death Row’s Most Infamous Killers and Murderers
Talk about morbid. Morbid, but delicious. I think what death row killers have as their last meals is so fascinating. I can’t really articulate why, but I know I want to try the steak breakfast that Ted Bundy asked for but didn’t eat.
True Crime Activity Book for Adults: Over 100 Activities To Learn More About Infamous Serial Killers And Their Horrific Crimes – Trivia, Puzzles, Coloring Pages, Memes & More
This book has more than 100 activities for the true crime lover. There are memes, crime scene drawings, and scary serial killer facts.
True crime junkies need a shirt that advertises their interests. And the cut out newspaper ransom note font is great.
Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition (32 GB) – With a 6.8″ display, wireless charging, and auto-adjusting front light – Without Lockscreen Ads
Help your true crime friends take all of their favorite books with them where ever they go! The new Kindle Paperwhite has a glare-free display and can hold a charge for up to 10 weeks.
If you get someone a Kindle, you definitely need to also get them I’ll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara. It’s truly essential reading for all true crime fans.
The book tells the story of Michelle’s McNamara’s obsession with finding who she dubbed the Golden State Killer.
Let me know what true crime merch you want for Christmas in the comments!
**As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.** Please see my Disclaimer.